Sales Administrative Manager/ Customer Service Rep – Ikeja
We are seeking a meticulous and adaptable sales administrator to manage our store, purchase orders, and invoices. In this role, you will act as the customer service representative, take orders, and monitor and ensure clients’ orders are complete while also ensuring customer satisfaction.
To ensure success, you should have experience in a sales environment and advanced administrative and customer service skills.
- Receiving and processing purchase orders.
- Issuing sales transaction invoices.
- Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Compiling sales reports.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the Store
- MSc, BSc, or HND degree in business administration or related degrees.
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good use of social media and content creation abilities
- Smart, Knowledgeable, and Presentable
- Must have a good character and pay attention to details.
- Must be living in Ikeja and Environs
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly take home
Method of application:
Kindly send your CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application closes 20/11/22